In order to provide the best possible service to teen parents, ELECT programs work to address their academic, personal, social and health needs, as well as special issues that these individuals may face.
This page provides links to a number of local and national agencies and program partners where additional resources on a wide variety of topics can be found.
- Advocates for Youth
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Healthy Teen Network
- National Fatherhood Initiative
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Pennsylvania Equity and Inclusion Toolkit
- The Academy for Adolescent Health
- The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Office of Adolescent Health