- Academic tutoring, mentoring and homework assistance.
- Attendance tracking and improvement plans.
- Grade report monitoring and improvement plans.
- Incentives and ongoing personal accountability.
- Access to childcare and transportation.
- Needs assessment.
- Goal Setting (S.M.A.R.T).
Retrieval services for expectant and parenting teens who have dropped out of school
- Re-enrollment in school or HSE program.
- Enrollment in ELECT to provide academic support and additional services.
Intensive individual case management and educational group sessions
- Prenatal and sexual health.
- Secondary pregnancy prevention.
- Child development and parenting skills.
- Co-parenting and healthy relationships.
- Personal finance and family budgeting.
- Personal health and well-being.
- Health care and nutrition.
- Domestic violence and substance abuse.
- Vocational, career, and job readiness training.
- Post-secondary education exploration, financial aid, and college prep.
Guest speakers, field trips, and activities